How to Choose Digital marketing institute in Raipur ?
To choose best Digital marketing institute you must evalute institute in following parameters
- Faculty experience and qualification
- Syllabus that what exactly course will be covered What topics will be taught ?
- Practical case study solving
- Notes and assignment
- Feedback of past students
- Course fees
- Paid internship after course completion
- Employibilty after course completion
U can ask from the ex students about the course delivery and the learning impact they had after completing the course
How much is Digital marketing course fees in Raipur
Second you must know about the fees generally in our coaching academy we offer two different courses short term course and ling term course whose fees varies from 5000 to 15000 rs
Although I consider fees as an investment in our self and we should always invest I. Our self and grow
Engineering and management have totally failed the industry expectations companies need skilled people who can perform and do there job with higher productivity
How to get Digital marketing internships in raipur
In raipur various companies are offering internships and jobs
After completing of Digital marketing training course does the institute is providing you paid internship ? as after training if you have actually learned the skill the course should make you employable
So ask for courses which can give you internships and at least you can get what investment u have done in your course
How to get Digital marketing jobs in raipur ?
Generally without gaining skills people search for jobs and have an expectation to get job instantly
I ahve personally interviewed more than 100+ aspirants and found that they lack basic communication skills and understand of basic marketing even candidates ahve worked in various companies and when asked about Digital marketing they simply say they know to post in all pages and some ads
Before seeking a job a candidate must do his SWOT analysis also learn some basic skills which he or she can perform and deliver
How to choose the right Digital markteing course for you ?
Well there are various Digital marketing courses for an example
- SEO course
- Facebook and Instagram marketing course
- Google ads (Search ads , display ,YouTube ads)
- Marketing automation course
Businesses and brands have omnichannel strategy you must be well versed for all channels and know all skills
So u first start with Facebook and Instagram marketing and once you have learnt enough in creating awesome ads u can start learning Google ads
I have written more about Digital marketing courses
Why to join as intern in Digital markteing agency in raipur ?
Well academy is good but when it comes to practice you need application of your concepts and theories in real live projects
So learning while working as intern from Digital marketing company is always better then learning from any academy
In case if in any query feel free to call me on 7987300407
What does a digital marketing agency do ?
In 2019 consumer behavior is changing very fast consumers are 24 by 7 connected with their smartphones and consuming information ever then before
With so many channels and platforms your business needs an online marketing company to tap your target customer and make sure your brand is connected with them whenever they need to buy or need assistance in buying products
Gone were the days when business used to spent heavily on traditional marketing like tv,print radio now brands are heavily investing on digital media channels
For which you need a data driven digital marketing agency for execution of your campaigns
The job of agency is to market your product and create a brand that people love to buy from
So basically the digital marketing agency works include :
1) Planning Digital media Campaign strategies
2) Planning budget accross each channel’s
3) Planning Content production and distribution
4) Launching and optimising Campaigns
5) Analysing campaign performance and measuring important key performance indicators (KPI)
6) Reporting to all stake holders
And last but not the least providing growth to the business or clients ,
How to select the best digital marketing agency in India ?
You must first find Companies with best digital marketing team
Because it’s the team and the experience with proven results is all that matters
Well every agency has team and various members are involved
You can easily search the organization name in LinkedIn and find the skills of employees and experiences.
You must know what is the core competencies of the team which is planning and executing all the Camapigns
So for an example ,
Some guys excel is SEO ,
Some in creativity and create amazing catchy ads which seeks user attention
Some are analytical and breathe data
Some are good at Google ads generating relavant traffic
Some are good at Facebook ads
Some guys are good at Instagram marketing and selling products
Some are good at automation
Some are good at funnel marketing
Some loves content marketing and creating good video ,blog infographics
So I will say every team have different members having different expertise
One should always ask for the case studies
The best digital marketing agency is one who understands your customers better and empathize with them
Still in India people bombards sms and mail without user permission and claim as best digital marketing agency
So choose wisely ,
Ask for Case studies
Ask for Planning
Ask for ROAS
Digital marketing services required for a business
It’s totally depends on three things
What is the stage of your business is it startup ,SME 3-5 year old ,MNC/corporate ?
As for startup you need first accelerating growth you need first 100 customers very fast ,to get into the market you need marketing spend budget it’s really tough to launch big campaigns
For SME – Now when you are sustainable business already running you can start with 2-3 channels lyk combination of any two start with
1) Facebook and search ads
2) SEO and Instagram marketing
3) Search ads with YouTube marketing
4) Display ads with Facebook marketing
5) sms and email marketing
So according to the marketing plan and recurring budget a SME can choose digital marketing services
Now comes MNC or corporates those who have annual marketing budget
How to do digital marketing for multi national companies and corporates ?
First most important part is to study the sector it can be any sector for example
Electronics and appliances
So it can be any big business or brand those who are doing business since 5+ years and have a annual marketing budget
Second you need to plan channels accordingly and divide the budget accordingly
When campaign is at scale it’s important to analyse core KPI and u need a team of analyst who on daily basis gives you important data story and insights for an example
What are digital marketing campaigns important key performance indicators ?
So when u hire a digital marketing company what should be the key performance indicators which u should ask from your digital marketing manager
- Cost per impression/reach
- Daily unique reach
- Daily clicks vs daily visitors
- Daily organic visitors
- Cost per click and cost per view
- Daily leads and cost per lead
- Channel wise spent and leads
- Growth rate in each channel
- Conversions from each channel’s
So here was some examples metrics and KPI which needs to be analysed on daily basis for better performance of digital marketing Camapigns and as a business owners one must ask with there agency
Searching for digital marketing ideas for hospitals ? then you are at the right place
Digital Marketing has earned a lot of boom in today’s era. Previously people focus on traditional marketing however, Now, Digital Marketing has infused in almost every sector.
Searching for hospital and clinics online has become a trend and is one of the top 5 activities done by online user.
Medical industry cannot neglect digital Marketing, as a person encountering any problem will first search online for the medical problem, doctor, hospital and diet. Even after the doctor has prescribed the medicine they will cross check its usage and side effects.
Diabeties, Thyroid, BP, kidney stone, PCOD’s , Heart problem are few of the very common diseases. One member of the family will surely have one of it. With the advancement in medical technology, treatments are also available, so before visiting a doctor around 80% of user first search and then they go.
How to choose correct Audience for Digital Marketing
Choosing or finding a relevant audience is very important in Digital Marketing. To find the correct audience its very important to empathise our customer. So let’s see how to target relevant audience for hospitals and clinics.
5 important healthcare marketing strategy
A.) Medical store: Target people near Medical stores and Hospitals.
B.) Age wise: As people aged above 55 are more likely to have medical problems. Many disease are common to particular age group people, so based on age we can target
C.) Device wise: A person having BP is more likely to have a bp machine. so people searching for medical devices can be targetted.
D.) Disease wise: user searching for disease-related queries, like its symptoms or medical treatments.
E.) Health conscious: A person suffering from BP or
Channels For Digital Marketing
Search Engine Marketing:
Businesses that employ search engine marketing along with search engine optimization and ad campaigns gain higher visibility than those who don’t.
Search Engine Optimisation / SEO
Search Engine Optimisation includes the most potential user’s. This is a way where we rank our website on top of Search Engine Results Page (SERP) for particular keywords. A user will search for a particular keyword phrase that may be related to a disease, department of doctor
Google Ads / PPC
Google Ads is a platform or a tool by Google for running ads on Google partner websites. We can run multiple campaigns on
- Search campaign: People prefer doing homework before visiting a doctor as people these days are avid researchers. So in
thiswe will run a campaign where an ad will be shown to people searching for a particular disease or particular designation of doctor. Basically, we will pay to
Example: orthopedic doctor,
2. Display Campaigns: This type of ad campaign consists of an image with the ad. we can use this campaign for remarketing our searched user and targeting our ads to a particular audience. The audience will be related to health sector industry. Here are the few examples:
3. Youtube Campaign
This type of ad campaign consists of a video with the ad. we can also use this campaign for remarketing our searched user and targeting our ads to a particular audience, as mentioned above. We can target people who are subscribed to health-related channels or searching for doctors, diseases, treatments, etc.
video marketing if done efficiently could convert a customer easily. The hospital should
Digital marketing campaign ideas for hospitals
a.) Health-related Infographics: We can prepare good infographics showing diet charts related to common medical problems like BP, Sugar, Heart problems, etc. We can advise our audience what to eat and not to eat if you are suffering from so and so problem. we can advise
b.) Full body checkup: Medical checkups cost too much these days. we can give offers to our users for full body checkup. It will help us to drive leads to our hospitals.
Before booking an appointment –
- 77% of patients use search.
- 26% used reviews generated by consumers.
- 50% used health information sites.
- 54% of the patients used health insurance company sites.
- 83% used hospital sites
3). Social media marketing strategy for hospitals
People are active on social media and social media is equivalent to ‘word of mouth’ marketing. This type of marketing plays a huge role in the healthcare sector. If many people around you, recommend a particular doctor, you are more likely to consult that doctor.
Over 40% of consumers say that information found through social media affects the way they deal with their health. People these days also consult their problem in social media. Health-related opinions spread like a fire on social media and are often trusted.
consumers are desperate for information and advice related to their health.
User Persona for healthcare Leads
User persona 1
Name: Rakesh dubey
Age : 31
Occupation: chairman of an IT Firm
Goal: searching for a good orthopedician in Raipur
Summary: Mr Rakesh dubey is suffering from constant knee pain since 5 days.he is looking for a good orthopedic in Raipur where he can treated
Pain point: High fees, correct solution for his problem, travel
User Persona 2
Occupation: house wife, living in Raipur
Summary: Mrs vibhuti Arora who was constantly having multiple body pains was diagnosed with Arthritis a year ago. She had been through many treatment but there was no improvement.She also went to mumbai for the same and is looking for a good doctor in Raipur where she can start her treatment.
Pain point:High fees, correct solution for her problem.
10 key important points to evaluate a Digital marketing agency
for any agency it’s very important to be creative in every dimension whether it’s ads or any design the team should be creative and as team one should value people those who are creative in there thought ,
Creativity makes a brand unique selling proposition more strong and make the brand message more distinctly
Market Understanding –
You want them to market your product but do they know about market first ? The whole team involved should have an idea about the consumer journey and market segments in which they are dealing about,
give some homework to agencies to find out what is your consumer need and pain points and what message you can craft targeting those user segments
User personas and experience –
Even if you have to write a blog or create ads /landing pages every team member involved should have understanding of user and there experience with the business
Data Analytics –
as we say data is the new oil today marketing is all about understanding user data clicks ,visits , interactions ,leads and conversion everything has data so a team which breathes data and can create stories around it is the best Digital marketing agency
whether it’s campaign performances or it’s website interaction data the team behind should have some exceptional skillset to find out loopholes and fix it in real time
the new buzzword is MARKTECH it’s marketing Technology ,So we are in 2019 where we have some amazing products from Amazon Web services and Google , Microsoft,IBM and many other third parties which offer some amazing tech stack which a business can leverage for there marketing efforts
Brand building –
the goal of marketing is to make sure consumers love your brand,the impact of marketing is huge on brand metrics it can break and make your brand perception so always think of it before loosing any agency and ask important questions regarding brand building and brand perception
Brand Communication –
never give or hire any agency those who haven’t understanding of brand as well as communication coz if anything done wrong it can affects your brand reputation
every business has a set of audience and specific niche if a marketer has worked on that niche earlier he understands that market very well and will always have an edge as he has some data which can tell you a story
How seositecheckup can be done by using 301 redirection and Canonicalization?
Seo site checkup is necessary for a website to get ranked in the Google Search Engine. But before doing seositecheckup, there are different types of Technical things that you should check first. From those technical things some are as follows –
- 301 Redirection
301 redirection is simply redirecting permanently from one url to another url. 301 redirects drives the site visitors, new visitors, search engines to the different url compared to the original used url in the browser or selected url in the search engine page.
Email forwarding is the crucial stage in the process of moving Information Email forwarding is the crucial stage in the process of sending information from one Another. Hence, the same is used for the website that is redirection in which If you are driving form one
Why is it used by the marketers??
The main reasons that marketers might setup 301 redirect are:-
- For increasing the domain authority the developers associates towards the common web convention like http, www ,etc.
- By using different URL to rebrand the website.
- For redirecting traffic to a website from other URL owned by the same organisation.
- When the company wants to change its website name 301 redirect helps to maintain the inbound links to the original url of that migrated new domain.This is why actually 301 redirect is necessary to send the visitors to the rights web address.
- SOmetimes brands purchases teh domains to same name or subject to generate more traffic to their website.
- To eliminate the broken links in the website.
When 301 redirects is used??
There are several reasons that 301 redirects use –
- When there is a problem in redirecting between the different versions of your domains
- When you don’t setup 301 redirect to the website, it becomes hard to migrate the traffic to the new domain
- When you have to redirect the older internal links to the website.
- When you don’t want to use the temporary solution for redirection then 301 is the default setting for the website management.
Where it is stored?
As everything we operate or use is stored in database. So as here 301 redirects stored in database.For enabling or disabling 301 redirection, you can use the ‘bulk actions’ menu and the checkboxes to quickly disable or enable a lot of redirects.
How to test?
When a brand migrates their old domain to new domain and that old domain is not showing means in the page 404 error is showing then your website is not using 301 redirection in that webpage.
How to setup 301 redirect?
Here’s how to set up a 301 redirects
Step 1 of 4 Open up a text editor such as “Notepad”.
Step 2 of 4 Copy the following line of code into your text editor, replacing http://www.example.com/ with the URL you wish to forward your domain name to.
Redirect 301 / http://www.example.com/
Step 3 of 4 Save the file as .htaccess.
Step 4 of 4 Upload the file to your web space.
This is the way to setup 301 redirection and its necessity.
What is Canonicalization?
Canonicalization is a process of standardization which means a process of converting the whole data into the standard or normal form. This converting of data is done by using a canonical tag.
Canonicalization deals with the web content that has many possible urls. Having same web content with differnet urls can cause problems for search engines as they can detect the wrong url. But by using canonicalization one can direct www.xyz.com; http://xyz.com all into same url.
Why it is used?
The canonical tag is used to do canonicalization which helps to make a master copy of the duplicate contents in multiple pages.
To make easy the tracking of metrics for a particular product.
To display the URL in the search engines that you want people to see.
When you should use it?
It is used when 301 redirect can harm the user experience then canonical tag is used.
Where in the webpage you can use it?
Canonical tag or canonical link is the rel=canonical element which is an HTML element that prevents duplicate content issues with the help of webmasters. This is done by using “canonical URL “ which helps to point the preferred version of W
Who are the people using it?
Canonical tags are used by the developers and SEO expertise to avoid duplicacy.
How it can be used?
For example there are following common duplicate content URLs-
http://xyz.com/index.php (main page)
http://www.xyz.com/index.php (Ohh! all pages also resolve with the sub-domain)
http://www.xyz.com/index.php?ref=crazy-.. (this looks like a way to track a referral sources)
http://www.xyz.com/index.php/print (the ad-free and graphic light print version)
A canonical tag is used to reference towards the main page that is http://www.xyz.com/index.php and could be placed in the header of all the above pages.
How is it implemented in the Webpage?
It is implemented in the Webpage, inside HTML header there is a canonical tag which is a part of it. In this the place where title tag, meta description tag and the robots tag is used.Canonical tag solution is relatively easy to implement and straight forward for the development of projects.
This is why the canonical tags are introduced and how it is used.
You must have heard about natural language processing and machine learning technology used by Google and Amazon web service. One of the important and unique features for growing your business is to provide the best customer service and customer support. Not everyone loves to have answers from a deep learning machine and to talk with Virtual Assistants.
In this era of human touch, everyone loves to have a real-time conversation. As we know contextual today is the chatbot development trend going on because maximumly every company is using deploying chatbot, conversational bots and kinds of bots for customer satisfaction.
There are different types of bots used to have the conversation with a human bot which is used by the companies. From the personalized experiences and as per the search, there are three main types of chatbot companies are using which are as follows –
1 – Menu/button based chatbot
2 – Keyword recognition chatbot
3 – Contextual chatbot
So, is it important for the computer programmed bot to know that with which kind of user they are interacting?
Yes, it is because the growth of business also depends on the nature of the users your messaging apps is interacting with. So like the chatbots, users are also of different types like –
1. Straightforward user
3. Focused user
A Straightforward user – It focuses on only either yes or no so for that problem, Menu/B
A focused user – It focuses on their main point that is their keyword so that for them if the bot replies after recognizing the main keyword, the K
A Chatterbox user – It focuses on the whole concept, every mini problem and also wants the explanation of every question as well as the solution so that kind of users Contextual chatbot works as it will reply according to user need and question user.
Checking the needs, availability of user and chatbot types it is essential to know the type of user.
We are technology consultant and have built many bots in various areas like coachings, real estate , entrepreneur and IT sector.
We excel and thrive to do best in AI and ML integration services If you need any of these services, do contact us and avail early bird offer also make sure you have a Whatsapp business API approval in case of integrationg your bot to whatsapp
You can also find 5 industries where AI chatbot is helping business owners
What is chatbot?
Before studying about types of chatbot you need to know about chatbot:
Chatbots are computer programs that can read messages (email, SMS, chat …) and answer them in a few seconds, thanks to a set of pre-recorded answers.
In this sense, chatbots are not a recent invention. In 2001, for example, a company called Active Buddy launched SmarterChild, a bot for instant messaging from AOL, MSN Messenger and SMS.
Chatbots are those conversational entities that are available to chat with your clients 24/7. For businesses that cannot employ a customer care services all around the clock, these pieces of computer code can come in very handy. The chatbots not only learn and redirect user to the important web pages in a website but also collect useful user information that can help you to sell your products better
The different types of chatbots are:
1. Flow Chatbots
2. AI ChatBots
4. One-way AI Bots
5. Two-way AI Bots
Types of artificial intelligence
- Weak AI (narrow AI) – non-sentient machine intelligence, typically focused on a narrow task (narrow AI).
- Strong AI – (hypothetical) sentient machine (with consciousness and mind).
- Artificial general intelligence (AGI) – (hypothetical) machine with the ability to apply intelligence to any problem, rather than just one specific problem, typically meaning “at least as smart as a typical human”.
- Superintelligence – (hypothetical) artificial intelligence far surpassing that of the brightest and most gifted human minds.
Few types of AI on the basis of Applications/Scenarios:
- Computer Vision:- Analysing and understanding visual information is a reasonably complex task that typically requires artificial intelligence.
- Neural Network: -Artificial neural networks are an AI approach that were originally inspired by biological neural networks. With time their resemblance to biology has decreased and they are now typically based on statistics and signal processing techniques.
- Self Replicating Systems:- Software easily self replicates with operations such as file copy. It is also possible for robots to self-replicate. This has practical applications such as space exploration.
- Artificial Stupidity:- The ability for an artificial intelligence to perform sub-optimally in certain contexts. For example, a game bot may adapt its intelligence to the skill of the other players in a game.
There are typically two types of chatbots:
- Sequential Chatbots:These are the kind of chatbots that follow a conversation flow defined by the maker. The chatbot does not and cannot go out of this scope, meaning a user cannot ask questions like ‘how are you?’, ‘what’s the weather like today’. It’s more like a question and answer session, where only the bot will be allowed to ask questions. Sequential chatbots are generally useful where we want to automate tasks like Filing a grievance, logging feedback, capturing leads etc. It does not have any AI/ NLP capabilities to understand the user and thus are regarded as dumb bots.
- Intelligent Chatbots:As the name suggests, these bots provide the opportunity to users to ask any questions they have. And if trained to answer that question, it will. These contain AI technology and Natural Language Processing algorithms, which are able to understand what the user trying to say and understand the intent of it. Having AI, it is smart enough to understand the spelling mistakes of the users, and understand the actual question of the user if poorly written. Such bots need to be trained regularly based on either previous conversations or the questions which are bound to be most frequently asked. Enabling languages other than English can also be done using AI & Machine Learning, although it is a challenge.
The types of chatbot development happening these days are
- Manufacturing bots
- Retail bots
- Hospitality bots
- Healthcare bots
- HR bots
- Sales and marketing bots
- Customer care bots
- Banking bots
- Supply chain bots
- Workspace productivity bots
- Insurance bots
Why choose us?
We as a Chatbot development company in Raipur has been from past decade, a respected leader in the community and the industry of AI and Chatbots. Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long term clients who year after year put their trust in us.
For pricing and quotations Contact: Messenger or call +91-7987300407
10 things you must know before hiring marketing automation Consultant or Agency.
As per going through the basics before Understanding about marketing automation, you must know about what is marketing and its aspects.
What is Marketing?
It is a part of management through which products and services change from plan to the customer. It includes the combination of four aspects called the 4 P of marketing:
(1) Recognition, selection, and production of a product,
(2) The decision of its price,
(3) Determination of a distribution channel to reach the customer’s place, and
(4) Development and application of a promotional strategy.
Marketing is the process of getting consumers interested in your company’s product or service. This happens by market research, analysis, and a sound understanding of your ideal buyer wants and needs. Marketing refers to all aspects of a business, including product development, distribution methods, sales, and advertising.
So questions that will arise when you ask about marketing automation:
- What is marketing automation?
- Why marketing automation is so useful right now
- How marketing automation different from other technologies
- The common features and advanced functions of marketing automation tools
- How to build a business case and convince internal stakeholders to act
- The future of marketing automation
Marketing Automation Definition
Marketing automation is a classification of technology that grants companies to establish, automate, and test marketing tasks and workflows, so that they can boost operational efficiency and evolve revenue faster.
Marketing automation is a software program that benefits you to automate your marketing and sales engagement to achieve more leads, make more deals, and better assess marketing success.
However, the term “marketing automation” has become a jargon, where sellers look out marketing automation software under the influence that all of the digital marketing tools important for growth, including those desired to generate new leads, roll up under the cowl of marketing automation. This wrong idea leaves many marketers with complex tools to automate the middle of their funnel, but no solution to generating new leads to nurture in the first place.
The consequence is that sellers begin purchasing lists of email addresses to develop instead of generating inbound leads. While it seems like a quick fix, it’s not a long-lasting solution, nor does it create the fruitful ground for a healthier, longer link with your future customers. Marketing automation is a key technology that enables many modern marketing practices, including:
- Lead generation•Lead nurturing and lead scoring
- Relationship marketing
- Cross-sell and up-sell
- Marketing ROI measurement
Features of Marketing Automation:
How Marketing Automation Helps Small Business:
- Get a complete 360-degree view of prospect activity by linking data from your CRM to campaigns
- Easily identify and prioritize the hottest leads
- Work on new leads until they’re sales-ready so that you never miss an opportunity
- Fill your funnel with quality leads to directly impact revenue
- Deliver a personalized client experience
- Target buyers at every stage of the purchasing cycle
- Make data-directed decisions and recognize new opportunities for growth
Steps for Purchase Process for Marketing automation:
Write down your goals for the project.
Plan your timeline.
Identify your requirements.
Assemble a team to choose and manage the solution.
Evaluate potential vendors against your scenarios
Talk to references
Benefit Of Marketing Automation:
1.Improving customer experience
2.Reduce your staffing costs
3.Increased revenue and average deal size
4.Increasing scale and scope of campaigns
5. Be more effective
6.Less repetition, more creativity
7.Recovering lost revenue
Top 10 Marketing Automation Software:
Price Quote for Marketing Automation Vendors:
- Spark: $999 per month in this you will be given 30 campaigns, 1 domain
- Standard: $1,499/month in this you will be given 60 campaigns, 1 domain
- Enterprise: $2,999/month in this you will be given Unlimited campaigns, 4 domains
- Consumer: $1,499/month in this you will be given 60 campaigns, 1 domain
- Standard: $1,000 per month
- Pro: $2,000 per month in this you will be given Advanced analytics, dynamic content and A/B testing
- Ultimate: $3,000/month in this you will be given Custom user roles, API access
- Basic: $2,000 in this you will be given 10 marketing users
- Standard: $4,000 in this you will be given 50 marketing users
- Enterprise: Contact for a quote in this you will be given Unlimited marketing users
- FREE: in this, you will be given up to 200 contacts
- Lite: $390/year in this you will be given 500 contacts
- Starter: $590/year in this you will be given 500 contacts
- Professional: $1390/year in this you will be given 500 contacts
- Enterprise: it Starts from 1000 contacts
- Pricing based on people and email credits
- 200 people, 400 monthly email credits will be given for free
- 5,000 people, 10,000 monthly email credits will be given at $50/month
- 15,000 people, 30,000 monthly email credits will be given at $120/month
- 500k people, 1 million monthly email credits will be given at $1,250/month
- Other pricing levels available
Contact us for a quote (free trial available)
- Standard: in this, you will be given for $198/month (up to 10k subscribers)
- Pro: in this, you will be given for $385/month (up to 25k subscribers)
- Enterprise: in this, you will be given for $980/month (up to 100k subscribers)
- Basic Plans start at $1,000/month
- Based on users, and number of email contacts
- Contact for a quote
- Free Subscription: in this, you will be given up to 3-min videos, standard rendering, 500MB storage
- Subscriptions:starting at $49 – $499/month ($119 – $1,999/year)
- Free Exports: in this you will be given SD360 quality videos, RF watermarks
- Pay-Per-Export: starting at$9.99 – $29.99/export
Contact us for a quote as it is customized and we can do it for you as per your requirement.
How does Marketing Automation Works:
Why Choose us as your Marketing Automation Agency
NB Digital Technologies have done marketing automation from a period of time and produced the result for many of our clients and satisfied them. We are team of highly experienced individuals who have been working on marketing automation and digital marketing past 7 years and we have achieved excellent results for our various clients. We have been using top tools for marketing automation like
For free quotations mail us nbdigitaltechnology@gmailcom
Entrepreneur Club (e-Club), a community of entrepreneurs from across the sectors, has organized a meet for aspiring entrepreneurs in the city to discuss the challenges and opportunities.
The meetup was organized by Next Ideas in partnership with NB digital Technologies where more than forty entrepreneurs participated from across the state to learn ,share and build their network and gain experience from the entrepreneurial journey of two successful entrepreneurs from the city as speakers.
An award-winning business professional, Mrs. Meenakshi Tuteja, Director, Meenakshi’s Salons & Academy, and Business Expert Mr. Kaustubh Dharmadhikary, Co-founder, and Director of KAPS Foods India Pvt Ltd discussed the ideas of entrepreneurship along with the role of subsidies and government schemes in the state.
The session became more engaging when the speakers shared their ideas and challenges they faced in starting their businesses. They also included their views on tactics to overcome basic business problems like centralization, quality assurance, and logistics problems.
Speakers and experienced entrepreneurs addressed bottlenecks and business issues of the fellow entrepreneurs present in the meetup. Also, there was a panel discussion on branding and brand building.
On a concluding note, Mr. Kapil Jaswani, Founder of Entrepreneur Club felicitated the speakers and read vote of thanks for attendees encouraging them to participate more in the meetups like this to grow their businesses. We are esteemed to be a technology partner of such a thriving event.
The concept of e-club platform is to explore new ways of doing business ,share your journey ,and expand your network
It was a great experience for our team to discuss problems and solutions and hear the journey of speakers which was very motivational